|Количество в упаковке||1|
• Requires a ballast specified or approved for Philips Metal
Halide lamp or one designed to the indicated ANSI
Standard. A pulse ignitor is required. Sockets and wiring must withstand starting pulse. (391)
• Supply volts must be +/- 5% of rated ballast line volts for reactor type and +/- 10% for CWA or electronic ballasts. (392)
• UV filtered design (FadeBlock™). (396)
• Operate only on thermally protected ballasts (397)
• MasterColor® Metal Halide Lamps are not recommended for use on dimmers and are not warranted if used on dimmer systems. (401)
• Rated average life is the life obtained, on the average,from large representative groups of lamps in laboratory tests under controlled conditions at 10 or more operating hours per start. It is based on survival of at least 50% of the lamps and allows for individual lamps or groups of lamps to vary considerably from the average. For lamps with a rated average life of 24,000 hours, life is based on survival of 67% of the lamps. (351)
• Approximate lumen values listed are for vertical operation of the lamp. (352)
• Means Lumens is the approximate lumen output at 40% of lamp rated average life. (353)
• Heat resisting glass bulb.
• Exclusive to Philips Lighting Company.